
Mister Baby,
I wasn’t sure how I was ever going to love another child as much as I love your sister. But one year ago today, you showed me how. You came into this world fast and furious, but have been a joy ever since.
You have a personality as big as your smile, and have love in your heart for everyone. You blow kisses, you call for your “sis” every morning when you wake up, and give people hugs when you think they are feeling sad. You are such a little guy, but you show so much empathy already!
Most mornings when I get you out of your crib and you’ve finished your bottle, you give me a hug, and kiss my cheek. A very nice start to my day!
When I say “Stop!”, you say “Go!”
You can also say:
Baba (bottle)
Wawa (water)
Di-tawn! (Jichan, Japanese Grandpa)
Caca!
Sis! (your sister)
Papa
Mama (but you’re not calling for me..this just means you want to eat! In Japanese, of course)
Buh-pa (Grandpa)
Bubble (bubbles, balloons, balls, or anything else that is round)
Oh, wow!
Hiiiiiiiiii!
Dues (shoes)
Most mornings when I get you out of your crib and you’ve finished your bottle, you give me a hug, and kiss my cheek. A very nice start to my day!
When I say “Stop!”, you say “Go!”
You can also say:
Baba (bottle)
Wawa (water)
Di-tawn! (Jichan, Japanese Grandpa)
Caca!
Sis! (your sister)
Papa
Mama (but you’re not calling for me..this just means you want to eat! In Japanese, of course)
Buh-pa (Grandpa)
Bubble (bubbles, balloons, balls, or anything else that is round)
Oh, wow!
Hiiiiiiiiii!
Dues (shoes)
Hat (or Hat-ty!)
You eat anything and everything, and are not afraid to try new foods. Between you and your father, we shall keep Costco in business! You also have TWELVE teeth! This probably has a lot to do with all of the food you are able to eat.
You have been sick this year. Pretty darn sick. I hope I never have to spend another night with you in the hospital. That almost broke my heart. Let’s hope this next year will bring you better health.
I love you with all my heart, Mister Miles, and can’t wait to watch you grow!
Love Always,
Mama
You eat anything and everything, and are not afraid to try new foods. Between you and your father, we shall keep Costco in business! You also have TWELVE teeth! This probably has a lot to do with all of the food you are able to eat.
You have been sick this year. Pretty darn sick. I hope I never have to spend another night with you in the hospital. That almost broke my heart. Let’s hope this next year will bring you better health.
I love you with all my heart, Mister Miles, and can’t wait to watch you grow!
Love Always,
Mama
1 comment:
this is the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment